By Sunday Oguntuyi, Osogbo
Ademola Adeleke, governor of Osun State, has approved the appointment of committee on Transportation under the chairmanship of Mr Jola Akintola Esq.
In a public announcement by the Secretary to the Government of Osun State, Hon Teslim Igbalaye, the committee is saddled with the responsibility of reorganizing the state’s transport system including the motor park management system in Osun state.
The members of the committee are as follows:
1. Barrister Jola Akintola — Chairman
2. Mr Tunji Akanni — Secretary
3. Apesin Lanre Kolade — Member
4. Alhaji Gani OlaOluwa — Member
5. Hon Ibukun Fadipe — Member
6. Alhaji Duduyemi Azeez — Member
7. Mr Buraimoh Mufutau — Member
8. Mr Akin Titiloye — Member
9. Sunday Akanfe Atidade — Member
10. Hon Taju Adisa — Member
11. Mr Kola Faesan — Member
12. Mr Ayobami Folorunsho — Member
13. Alhaji Fatai Alade — Member
The date for the inauguration of the committee will be announced in due course.